Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to the Future's Biff

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Ho-Hum

LOL i like it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

Very good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Lol. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

LOL,

I never liked Gary Busey....
    Also, who the hell is Kristen/Christian Glover?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

prospect wrote:
    LOL,

I never liked Gary Busey....
    Also, who the hell is Kristen/Christian Glover?

Crispin Glover. He played Marty's father in the movies. The nerdy one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Good one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Legend!

MCFLY!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

I heard on the special features on the 'Back to the Future' trilogy that Christian Glover wanted loads of money for the second and three films so they didn't put him in and got someone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Recon wrote:
    I heard on the special features on the 'Back to the Future' trilogy that Christian Glover wanted loads of money for the second and three films so they didn't put him in and got someone else.

quite true

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000417/bio - half way down the page explains what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Perhaps I missed something but thats not what it says. It says he turned down the role, and the "lots of money" was a courtcase about them reusing some old footage of him without consent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

I'm just saying what I heard in the special features of the 'Back to the Future' trilogy.

Advertisement