Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pes 6 preview

Options
  • 03-10-2006 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=68332

And, well, it might sound like a small thing, but being able to pause the game and see at a glance who's scored is bound to go down well.

To help keep the game moving, you can now use quick free-kicks too; hit L1 and R1 together when fouled, and you can often pass on upfield rather than having to line up with the entire opposing team ahead of you, as used to be the case.

I forgot about that in we10, so used to it now sarted doing it in pes5 :o

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Thats a nice little preview there. It covers most of the gameplay aspects that I for one wanted to be tweaked. i.e the crap keepers in WE10 and the extremely annoying amount of fouls given away in PES5.

I also saw a few nice animations in the video thats going around, Deco does this real sweet slide tackle and keeps the ball, which I've never seen happen. And there's actually linesmen, holy crap!

I'm actually not going to have a life for about a month after this comes out

Advertisement