Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis in Dit

• 03-10-2006 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

hi there i m interested in joining dit tennis club
    i was told they played in Leinster Cricket Club, somewhere in rathmines.

does anyone know how to get there?
    i remembered they had a website a while ago with a map but it seems that it doesnt work any more

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

What college you in? YOu cant get the 65/65b if your kevin or angier street. Get off at the bus stop at St/Marys college/just past dominos pizza. Walk up away from town, same direction as the bus and its on the left side there.

Its the road just before the bikeshop/subway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

the 15 also goes through rathmines. get it from the quays or trinity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

thanks for the replies
    im in kevin st; i managed to get there the other day after askin the bus driver and a few locals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 laura11811

when is the tennis starting our has it already started id b interested in doin it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

hi laura tennis started 3 weeks ago, but new ppl are always welcome from what i understood.
    its in rathmines , at the leinster cricket club on wednesdays 5 to 7.

• Advertisement
Advertisement