Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heroes Episode 2 !! Spoilers within !!

• 03-10-2006 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Anyone watch it! I am liking this show more, they introduced a few more super humans this week and also a evil super human! Loved that the Japanese fella jumped into the future and didn't realise it, so we know now that the end on New York if not the world is about to occur! I think its a great idea for a show and hope it continues to improve throughout!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i am a bit confused by the whole thing

what is that blondes superpower, the one in Las Vegas?
    what is the cheerleaders fathers role in all of this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

looks like the Las Vegas Blonde has a dual personality:confused: how that is a super power and not just a form a phycosis (sp?) is beyond me!

The dad of the other blonde works for the government agency that is tracking these people. He must have been given the mission to closely keep a watch over her as she is adopted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

The Bad: That Las Vegas chick, Nikki - her storyline in the show is a bit of a yawnfest tbh. The brother's flying thing aint much better

The Good: The serial killer, Sylar(?), that we heard on Mohinder's Dad's answering machine - he sounds awfully familiar. Whoever he is he'll be guest starring soon no doubt.

Anyways, top marks to Sylar for the inventive way he killed the little girl's parents.

Mohinder's foxy new neighour friend is an obvious Evil Agent :)

Japanese dude, Hiro, is funny. Very cool the way he found a comic of himself. (Hiro / Hiroshama / nuked city - see how i did that :) )

I like the Cheerleader story. Breaking her neck wasn't as gruesome as the ribs thing last week - ewww!

By no means amazing but the show has potential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

SofaKing wrote:
    top marks to Sylar for the inventive way he killed the little girl's parents

one of the most inventive ways to kill her mother anyway :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Indeed, detectives said it would take 3 men to get the woman up like that - serial killer must've have super strength.

That (super)cop was in Alias or Lost or both, wasn't he? I can see lots guest stars dropping in and out of this show with some super power or other. Kind've like Smallville's freak of the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

SofaKing wrote:
    That (super)cop was in Alias or Lost or both, wasn't he? I can see lots guest stars dropping in and out of this show with some super power or other. Kind've like Smallville's freak of the week.
    Greg Grunberg..? Haven't around to watching to episode 2 yet but i know he was due to star in it!

Yes, he was in both Alias (Eric Weiss) and in Lost (the pilot of the plane who made a brief appearance in the first episode.. and another brief appearance in a deleted scene at the end of the first season). If there's a show / film associated with JJ Abrams.. you can bet his ass he'd be in it.

Probably won't get around to watching Heroes - Episode 2 til tomorrow night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Im loving this show...

I totally loved the japanese dudes story line and how it tied in with the future seeing artist...and not to notice he had teleported 5 weeks ahead of schedule was the biz.

The las vegas showgirl storyline kind of reminds me of the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde character in the movie the league of extra ordinary gentleman.

the scene where the indian guy looks like a horizontal scrolling matrix style code and saying that his father had did it was cringe viewing for me though

Advertisement