Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC Modules in Cork Area

Options
  • 03-10-2006 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭

I'm trying to find colleges in the Cork Area that offer FETAC Modules on a part-time/night course basis. If anyone could direct me to somewhere where i could get a list of such places it would be much appreciated. I am in a bit of a bind as i only need one FETAC module, Business Administration to qualify for a course in University College Cork next year and i can't find where to do it. I was supposed to do it in St. John's Central College, Cork, but apparantly they don't have enough students to run the night course now, so i am up a creek without a paddle !!!!!!!!!!!

Any help would be great, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Contact fetac directly. They should be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Have you tried Cork College of Commerce?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Pazaz 21

Thanks, i have already contacted FETAC they said to check the QUALIFAX website, which i did, they had a good search option but no list of Centres. I tried College of Commerce but the module i need is only run every second year in their business night course, and of course it is on next year. I got a phone call from st. johns central college today that course may be back on, but will have to see,

Thanks for the replys, much appreciated.

P.S. Anytime i contacted FETAC directly they just told me to check their website, not really that helpful to be honest.

Advertisement