Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dividend Yields

Options
  • 03-10-2006 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

I am trying to find out where I can view the Dividend Yield (Gross & Nett) of companies on the Iseq & FTSE - ideally one website that lists all companies and the yields, rather than going into the companies own individual websites.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

ur forum id is apt given the question.

all that stuff is pay per view, hardcopy is 400euro

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

You used to be able to get a monthly publication from AIB, and possibly still can, that was a detailed list of all companies on the ISEQ. It had loads of information on the companies, including what you are asking and far more. It was a Goodbody production, A4-sized, bound and available free from any AIB branch. I forget the name of it now, but I have got it in the past. I presume other such publications are available from other banks and stockbrokers. Ask in AIB or any of the other financial instituitions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭rondjon

If you dig around the NCB website you can get dividend yields for most of the Irish quoted companies.

Not sure if they have similar of international companies.

All free too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Try digitallook.com for FTSE. Irish Times I think prints table with yields for ISEQ on Fridays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Thanks everybody, will have a root around your suggestions and post up what I find in case anyone else is interested.

Forum ID's are cheap ircoha, unlike hardcopy it would appear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

I found the data I was looking for at the following sites - presumably its OK to post the links.
    Thanks to everybody, particularly hmmm & rondjon

http://www.digitallook.com/cgi-bin/digital/security.cgi?csi=50058&username=&ac=&action=constituents
    http://telecom.ncbdirect.com/EquityBook/HTML/Web_Dividend_Yield.pdf

Advertisement