Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE Satellite TV on computer/laptop

• 03-10-2006 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Alot of companies are offering unlimited satellite tv direct to your pc for a once of payment. Do these packages work, do I need extra software to receive live tv.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭mjsmyth

If it sounds too good to be true, well what do you think? These people are rip off merchants. Chances are that they will send you either a document with feeds on it or a link to a website.

Don't waste your money. If you want further information, of which I don't think I can post on the board, PM me.

MJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Alot of companies are offering unlimited satellite tv direct to your pc for a once of payment. Do these packages work, do I need extra software to receive live tv.

You need a Satellite card or a Terrestrial card. That is a once off payment. Those will get all the free satellite or Terrestrial TV your Dish or Aerial is pointed at.

There are also Web TV streams. Google for those. Poor quality.

These are ALL scams. Some are illegal decoders for US cable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement