Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rant - Thieving scum..

Options
  • 03-10-2006 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Sisters car was robbed from outdide the house on friday night. Found in Darndale, crashed and all her stuff robbed.
    I flew off on holiday for 2 weeks on saturday. Im only here (Lanzarote) 6 hours and i get a phone call that scum driving a silver Colt have smashed the driver side windows on my 300zx and my bro´s mini Cooper. FFs, talk about ruining a holiday. They also smashed windows in cars in an estate up the road. Its really pissing me off. All cops told my bro was that it was unconnected to my sisters car being stolen. Hope the scum who did it die a slow painful death. Rant over.

Can these scumbags not find anything better to do on a saturday night?
    Do any of you guys think the 2 incidents are connected?

The only thing I can think of is that I had a Prelude in 2003 and it had a robbery attempt on it (again when I was away)`. The scum bag who did that got caught and I was compensated. Some scummer from darndale (again). I wonder if he came back for revenge?
    My Gto had an attempt on it too the following year but the cops got no one for that.
    Im so pi55ed off, its wrecking another holiday. Not to mention my Bro (Beekay) going mad over his mini.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Sorry to hear that mate. If it's any consolation at least no-one was hurt. Also, think about what you're driving (is it a 308 or 328?) and s/he was in a Colt. Personally I don't understand the mentallity of it, then again as I have been getting threats from a 3rd year who I can look right over in school (I'm in 6th) I like to think it's jealousy.

I offer my sympathies and I know how your feeling and I fully agree, they should be removed from the gene pool, if anyone tried to touc my dad's MR2 I would want them hung

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

Bad darts man - read about the Cooper on MiniResource :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Could have been payback....my Dads car was robbed n joy ridden....guys were caught...next night all the windows in it were smashed in.....coincidence I think not!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

Ouch... probably *not* just coincidence. Skanger will have told his mates that there were two other "deadly yokes" parked at the house where he got the Colt. Best beef up some security there (driveway post --> about EUR120 fitted)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Well the 308 hasnt been brought home yet, and by the looks of things it wont be now :mad: .
    Thats probably my bro on mini resource ranting about his mini being smashed.
    They didnt get the colt at my house,. They robbed my sisters micra the previous night, but it was parked down the road and opposite our house, so they couldnt have known it was owned by our house!
    Im trying to figure out if it was the scumbag who attempted to steal my prelude 3 years ago and got caught. If I got me hands on them.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

We told the cops that all they gotta do is check up on prelude robber, and see what he has been up to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

Move house ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Kersh wrote:

We told the cops that all they gotta do is check up on prelude robber, and see what he has been up to.

sorry to hear this. thoes scumbags make me sick. I love to hear reports of them being killed or losing limbs while joy-riding.:D

And you're probably wasting your time calling the cops. our police force are TOTALLY USELESS.....
    :rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Kersh - where do you live if you don't mind me asking?

Are the cars off the road on a driveway or are they on the road? Have you thought of getting deterants such as motion sensing lights, small but visible cameras, a dog etc.?

That's really bad luck, I'd be well pissed off also. Hope they get what's coming to them. :mad:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

feel your pain man. little feckers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

see here, you can take reasonable force can be taken against intruders. Thankfully down my way we don't have much of this carry on as I live in a rural area but it happens in the towns too.

I ran into some scum in Kildare September 16th the Saturday before the all-Ireland (Kerry V Mayo). I was with friends from Kildare and talk about anti-social behaviour, some drunken yob heads kicking around a soccer ball in a car park and the verbal abuse that was hurdled at me upon pulling up to get a newspaper, I wearing my Kerry jersey and my BMW bedecked with car flags etc. I could see they were aiming to try and hit the car a belt of the football, I was so pumped up, I took a large Iron bar in the boot incase of any trouble and had they touched my car I probably would have missed the all-Ireland and some skobe would be fighting for his life.

If people don't show respect for other peoples property just simply throttle them and their yobbo mates too if necessary. There are ways and means.

• Advertisement
Advertisement