Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watch the first act of Season 3 Episode 1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭the1andonly1

that last scene was amazing, cant wait until the season proper starts. it appears the show is getting even darker than before, which will be interesting. cant wait until saturday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

any other link, scifi arent showing it to us with ie ip addresses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭quad_red

Its online,about 13 minutes long
    http://video.scifi.com/v/?linkId=34547&sender=Faith84@aol.com&name=NicoleAnell
    Good stuff,mighty good.

How did you watch it? It says the clip isn't available in my location. So presumably it's IP-restricted to the US.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,295 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

quad_red wrote:
    How did you watch it? It says the clip isn't available in my location. So presumably it's IP-restricted to the US.
    Its available elsewhere on a few torrent sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Can't find that torrent, do you have a link? (torrent links to the webisodes have been allowed before, so I don't think it's against the rules).

Just realised the season starts on Friday -- my birthday! Isn't that nice :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

jesus....I'm so tempted....but I wont......roll on the high def version tbh.

Not long to go now until this forum explodes back into action.
    By your command.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

T minus 4 hours and counting :eek:

:)

SofaKing wrote:
    T minus 4 hours and counting :eek:

:)
    Its a 2 hour episode too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Its a 2 hour episode too :D
    WOOT!! \o/

Cant wait...... Im dribbling :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

omg, the excitement!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

Just watched the whole thing! And all I can say is WOW! :D

Great episode, any sign of the official thread for this first episode. I don't want to make one! And I really want to discuss what happened!!

Advertisement