Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to get a cool 17" backpack?

• 03-10-2006 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

folks,

got a xps gen2, the dell backpacks are meant to be massive and the price i got quoted was 120e, no thanks.
    where could i blag a decent bag, anyone ...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭tonyboy247

My local supermarket sells bags at 15c someone is having you on at 120e
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

well this is a xps lappie dude. i dont think plastic bags would be sufficent..........

anyone else. or does anyone on this place have any decent laptops at all.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭peepingtom

eastpack do spme very nice backpacks for laptops .... think they come with a lifetime guarentee too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭tonyboy247

Sorry legs silly me an xps yah. O.k. in that event you will need a wheelbarrow good ones are around 60e. I had one of those bricks many moons ago.. broke my back lifting it off the desk...some weight aint they? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I got one of these and I'm happy with it: http://www.targus.com/uk/product_details.asp?sku=TSB212

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

the xps insnt that heavy, for what you get...... if you want a decent rig a few pounds is not much of a problem, unless you are particuarly weak.....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

A great place to buy decent laptop bags is ""The Bag Shop" on Wicklow St. (beside Tower Records).

The have a large collection of bags for all types of laptop. I got one there for my 15" laptop for 50euro; I have seen bags for 17" laptops for around the same price.

Worth a shot!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

i got a dicota mission from here http://www.laptopshop.co.uk/laptop-cases/processor_cases.php?subcat=backpack

great bag, very happy

Advertisement