Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearwire connection cut

Options
  • 04-10-2006 10:32am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone recently had their clearwire connection cut?

I got clearwire set up on Thursday. Yesterday (Tuesday) I got home to find no signal. I called their Customer "service" to be told that all the people were busy did I want a callback the following day?

Why do they hire people to answer the phonwe to say everyone is busy.

This morning I called again and was tolda letter had ben sent out saying I was being disconnected for usagage outside the terms and conditions.

They said they tried to call me, but I have no missed calls or voicemails. They left a number to call but that is going straight to Voicemail.

So I guess I'm looking for a new provider, I have come nowhere near the 20GB limit on the account yet I find myself without service and with no warning.

Just wondered if this had happened to others?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement