Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv / broadband deals

Options
  • 04-10-2006 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

i am moving to carrigans outside derry and was wondering what are the best deals out there are. im looking for a phone line and wireless broadband and tv.

Im spoilt at the minute as I have free cable tv , 4mg wireless broadband for £18 and phone line free to landlines 24/7 for £25

I also have a uk o2 phone and when in the area of the new house i am getting full signal as its near the foyle. Would this be any help to pick up tv freeview signals from the north etc?

any help or recomendations would be great as I havent a clue.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The TV issue is that you will get the terrestrial stations and obviously Sky. I think you can pick up the freeview channels in that area but one of our regular users here, byte, will be able to suply you with more info.

I dont think there are any firms out there yet supplying all 3 services - TV, broadband and telephone. You will probably have to go for different providers but I am open to correction on that.

I am going to move this to the broadband forum for replies but I will leave a redirect from this forum

Advertisement