Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garth Marenghi's Dark Place

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

saw the 1at epiosde its alright funny enougn going to watch the rest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

DVD is mighty cheap to pre-order on CDWOW right now.. with plenty of extras!

A worthy purchase!

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭ifconfig

Very funny stuff !!- stroke of genius not unlike Chris Morris.
    I'll definitely be watching that series.
    Thanks for links and heads up!

-ifc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

loved that show.... the dvd is soooooo tempting...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Its possibly my favourite tv show ever. Absolutely fantastic. It wasnt given a fair run first time around, I think it was on at midnight aswell back then. Ive started a couple of threads on it over the years...I cant reccomend it enough. Do yourself a favour and watch it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

saw the 1st epsiode of this show a bit nuts alright havent got around to watching the others yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

There are some great lines in it. It's one of the hidden Gems of british comedy. Pity it didn't get a longer run

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I saw advertised, I think on more4, that the character Dean Learner (the "producer" of Dark Place) is getting his own show. Worth watching out for!

EDIT:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_to_Man_with_Dean_Learner

Features Garth Merenghi too!

Advertisement