Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please recommend a company

Options
  • 04-10-2006 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,
    some of you may have seen this thread saying I had an idea for a program. I have taken the advice on board and would like to approach a company to further discuss this and use their expertise to make this a reality.

We dont have the resources to technically build it and deal with post production issues such as distribution and marketing ourselves so we would like to approach a company who would have experience with this as well as being able to build the product itself.

We have a great idea and feel it could become very succesful. We have an idea of how we want it to work but are of course open to suggestions. We will be drawing up in detail the working process and what exactly we want it to achieve. This will all need to be seen under a Non disclosure agreement so we need a company we can trust.

We will try and get funding but we would also like to work with a company who would be open to taking on the idea for equity share.

I'd appreciate any recommendations of companies who would undertake this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Kernel32

cormie wrote:
    Hi there,
    some of you may have seen this thread saying I had an idea for a program. I have taken the advice on board and would like to approach a company to further discuss this and use their expertise to make this a reality.

We dont have the resources to technically build it and deal with post production issues such as distribution and marketing ourselves so we would like to approach a company who would have experience with this as well as being able to build the product itself.

We have a great idea and feel it could become very succesful. We have an idea of how we want it to work but are of course open to suggestions. We will be drawing up in detail the working process and what exactly we want it to achieve. This will all need to be seen under a Non disclosure agreement so we need a company we can trust.

We will try and get funding but we would also like to work with a company who would be open to taking on the idea for equity share.

I'd appreciate any recommendations of companies who would undertake this.

So you have an idea for a product that's simply a variation on many other products that are already commercially available in various forms and distributions.

You want to find a company that will build it, market it and distribute it and assume a lions share of the financial risk.

Your contibution is an idea and an attempt to secure some funding.

Unless you can produce business plans that support your idea along with letters of intent from investors willing to put some cash in then no organization capable of producing a product like this would be interested.

Advertisement