Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TF Kiss Players

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

That is weird. Always knew old Optimus was a babe magnet though. I'll bet his trailer is lined with pillows and scented candles, with Barry White on the cd player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Cungi

xanthor wrote:
    There's a radio series to go with it, and a comic:

http://fantofan.jp/news/mag/dengenkidaioh-nov06-2.jpg

Since Alternators are taking a hiatus for a year or so, the line is going to have rely on repaints. In the past Takara specifically said that repaints of Bintaltech toys don't sell well (price point probably) so one way or annother the line will fizzle out.

:eek: That comic freaks me out!
    Shame about the Alternators. I think they're quite good. Have Alternator Prime, WRC Smokescreen and RX8 Shockwave. Is there an Alternator Megatron planned? Hope they don't continue the Kiss Player line apart from being weird
    who wants a mini plastic anime girl sittin on Prime?
    Prime should have dead Decepticons at his feet!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Cungi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Belle Ende

Created by weird perverts for sad perverts.

"My eyes...the goggles do nothing!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Alts are cancelled due to the ****ty Michael Bay movie hogging all the limelight. But of course, if you don't like it, you don't have to see it. And pretend that Atls and Classics are still being made...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I really hate those KISS player comics. its a pitty since the hot rod figure is so cool, I just couldn't bring myself to buy KISS Hot rod because of all that weird stuff that goes with it...

Its also the fact that buying one would almost be like condoning it. If that freaky stuff sells well they'll make more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

xanthor wrote:
    Aaron Archer said Alts are on Hiatus not cancelled.

****ty movie? Unless you've actually seen the movie, you're not really in a position to cast that judgement.

An indefinite hiatus.

And I've seen enough of the movie as it is, quite frankly.

xanthor wrote:
    Unless you're some sort of insider, you haven't seen *any* of the actual movie.

ZING!

Advertisement