Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Darts Website

Options
  • 04-10-2006 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I have been working on a new site to repalce the old geocities one as it has to many pop up adds, I am not a tecno wizz at this kind of thing just teaching myself. If you have any ideas or comments about the site let me know as I will be keeping it up to date as much as I can with all the latest Irish and International darts news this forum will be of great help as well for latest news.

I am not making any money of this site or anything, to me it is a good was to learn the ins and outs of creating and then running a web site.

Site is at: www.donegaldarts.com as I said I would welcome any ideas/comments on this.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I have to say its a very nice site. The layout is good and easy to follow. I must say that it looks very professional.

The info available on it is top notch and I know that I will be keeping an eye on your site from now on. I like the selection of video clips, I think that was a nice touch.

Fair play mate!

Advertisement