Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for longhaired black male kitten

Options
  • 04-10-2006 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

we had a black longhaired tomcat for about 6 yrs and he went awol a few months back, this cat was huge and very timid - we're on the lookout for another and are finding it very hard to find a cat like him...i.e...black longhaired tomcat on the biggish size.....he wasn't a persian but not far off it either...any help would be great. Thanks

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Have a look here -> http://www.kittenadoption.ie/homesNeeded.php
    We got our baby from them and its a wonderful organisation with great backup advice. :):)
    I cant recommend them highly enough.
    (And if you dont see any on the page that suit, give them a ring and they might have some that have'nt gone up yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

that's great, I saw that website before but I'll give them a try.

Thanks

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Awol? Keep the next cat indoors.

K.A. will ONLY rehome to indoor only families. (Thank the gods!) :)

B

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

we had our cat for years and he liked his freedom, it killed him we assume but he liked it - from now on we'd only consider indoors anyway.:(

• Advertisement

mox54 wrote:
    we had our cat for years and he liked his freedom, it killed him we assume but he liked it - from now on we'd only consider indoors anyway.:(

I am truly sorry for your loss, but it makes me very happy to know that people are realising the importance of indoor-only homes.

B

Advertisement