Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New BT pricing - if and when?

Options
  • 04-10-2006 5:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Hey!...with Eircom droping their prices on the various BB products will BT also drop their price?

I'm on the 3 meg line, i see Eirscum have dropped price by €6, will BT do the same?

Can we expect any new packages or upgrades in January?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

What the hell?...no insight?...thought you guys were the guru's of this stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

BT were charging their customers less than they were paying eircom for bitstream and WLR. And their broadband-only prices are still as good or better than everyone elses. (UTV's broadband only price for 2Mb service is cheaper now, but 1Mb is dearer and 3Mb is the same)

So it looks like BT have decided to hang onto the wholesale savings, at least for now.

As for changes in January, you can expect to see your line rental go up!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Maybe we are, maybe we're not but I tend to ignore posts that begin with Hey!:p:D

Advertisement