Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bavaria Jackets

Options
  • 04-10-2006 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭

Earlier this summer Bavaria beer had a promotion on whereby if one bought a pint of bavaria in a pub holding this promotion, they would recieve a stamp. Collect 20 of these stamps and put them into this special book that is given to you, then post it off before (I think it was) July 31st and a couple weeks later you recieve a swanky new bavaria jacket.

A few friends and I did this competition and posted each of ours off a couple weeks before the deadline. All of us have yet to recieve our jackets... We all posted separately so it couldnt be an post problem.

Any advice? I'd really like that jacket

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I reckon you could be waiting up to three months for a jacket. This is because they would have to order in bulk and would wait until as many entries had been recieved as possible. then therre would be a lead time from the supplier to produce the jackets.

Advertisement