Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World of Warcraft Addict

• 04-10-2006 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

World of Warcraft Addict
    I found this very funny as I am thinking about getting into this World of Warcraft craze! Jeez im not sure after this guy! How many of you guys are watching this and saying ya I know what he is going through!! :p
    His mums reactions are funny and also when he is asked why does he speak with an American accent!

Just thought you guys might like this vid.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Hmm...looks slightly staged tbh, although what hes like isn't a far cry from most endgame players.

16, he would play a pally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

so he plays with people from Germany and America at the same time.... riiiiight.
    fairly spot on glimpse of what a full on wow addiction can be like, but obviously staged at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

I wouldnt say staged as such, but he doesnt seem a bit... umm...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

The mother "Hes addicted, I just don't know what to do anymore /sob"

Yea, ok. Hes unemployed, so therefore you pay for his pc, net connection, and monthly subscription to said game, if you think he truely is addicted isn't a bit like giving your 16 year old heroin? Be a parent ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

16, he would play a pally.
    Just because you play a paladin doesn't automatically make you a kid :p

Also, despite how many hours a day he allegedly plays... he's still in Lightforge shoulders...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Jesus, for the amount of time he spends playing the game you'd think he might have better gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

BUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH

Evening news level of intelligence shown in that thing. What a load of crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Heh, pop psychology ftw tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Take a look at this one too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJrdm-zr8l0&eurl=

(saw it on wow.michielhost.nl)

Advertisement