Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No 'Serenity' sequel

Options
  • 04-10-2006 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭

See here @ JoBlo.com

And an excerpt from the entry in question from Mr Whedon's blog:
    There's no sequel, no secret project regarding Serenity or somesuch and I'm not even sure how anyone thought there was talk there. I've seen Nathan and Tim (and Summer and Alan) recently because they're my friends because I'm so, yeah, awesome. So let's put that to bed and smother it with a pillow.

Ah well.. the hope of a sequel was fun while it lasted! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i bought the dvds today i consider myself a part of the renewl of family guy i bought all 3 season on dvd and because of large dvd sales they got more episodes. If everyone who likes it bujy the dvds it willcome back i mean how many people out there have all the epsiodes on there pc? and not the dvds, i did and it was a good show so bought it and if it was a bad show i would have deletedit, but its a great show and everyone who likes it should buy the DVDs

• Registered Users Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

The quote has been taken out of context by numerous sites. All he's really saying is that there is currently no Serenity sequel been planned after rumors started circulating last week. It's still a possibility somewhere down the line, although I can't see it happening myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

if only we could do something....oh wait we can!!!!buy the box set and the film dvd again!!!!

Advertisement