Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ehobbyasia closed????

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

well, the one thing to make sure with gas is, if you're using green/propane, make sure your gun is strong enough for it! :D

turn the mag and the bottle upside down to fill it. smaller mags 3 seconds, larger ones 5-6. some sites say to fill it in bursts.

oh, and for the love of god, dont go putting a lighter to the end of the gun. looks cool, not safe in the slightest lol

oh, and there have been cases of green gas containers exploding due to heat temperatures in cars. they are made from really thin alloy. not nearly strong enough for holding propane

Master of the Universe

also, it might seem like a good idea to empty the gas out of the mag when you're done by pressing the valve down. dont do this, it can damage the o rings...just empty the gas by shooting it (a bit more annoying then it sounds)
    oh and to prevent leaks in future, when you're finished, put a one second squirt of gas into the mag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

well everywere ive read bout my soon 2 be sidearm says that it can take green gas all year round pretty much. im reading bout that propane do-hicky at the moment but the main site is down. Do you have this thing for your mac11 r or u considering gettin it?

Master of the Universe

that site has been down for about three weeks. thats the main reason i havent gotten one yet.

the older adapter had a short nozzle, which was hard to fill a mac 11 mag with. for some reason their nozzle reciever thingy is set a bit deeper then normal mags. actually i find it a bit tricky to fill it with a normal green gas bottle. the new adapter out at the moment has a longer nozzle though. so im just waiting for the site to come back online and then ill order one. then i'll be off to tesco to buy a big bottle of propane :)

im getting one mainly because the mac11 goes through so much gas. its actually ridiculous

looks very promising so it does.And i realy wasnt looking forward 2 buying some expensive gas from england tbh.

Master of the Universe

all you have to worry about now is importing bbs! ;)

;)

Advertisement