Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liberty/Vice City Stories

• 04-10-2006 7:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

Will these two ever be released on PC?

I have LCS on my PSP but the controls just ruin it for me, and I gave up mid way through Staunton Island. I'd like to be tearing around Staunton Island on a PCJ600 via my keyboard and mouse, thanks :)
    Interweb multiplayer would be nice too, but I guess unlikely.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Got LCS for ps2 , decent game like a mini fix of gta while we wait for gta4.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

GTA3 is out on PC so that should do the whole whipping round staunton island thing there... but VCS wont even get a PS2 release so i can't see it going to PC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

The point of LCS is the new storyline/missions. GTA 3 doesn't have bikes as I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

but VCS wont even get a PS2 release
    Please tell me you're kidding?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

nealmac wrote:
    Please tell me you're kidding?

nope... LCS was released on PS2 to try and gain back some money for Take2, but it didn't exactly set the tills on fire (in fairness nearly everyone with a PSP already owned/played it)... plus VCS is far more optimised for the PSP, so it wouldn't be a simple "port" to PS2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Are you sure they're not just saying it won't be out on the PS2 so people go ahead and buy it on the PSP instead of waiting? I hope it does. I'm playing LCS on the PS2 at the moment and music is ****e...I need my 80's fix!

I'm not sure. There's a hell of a lot of people still without PSP's. I can't see them not releasing a PS2 version, later down the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Play.com have Vice City Stories due for release on 03/11/2006 on the PS2 afaik.

edit: Sorry its the PSP (unless you can use that on PS2 as well, sorry).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

GTA3 is out on PC so that should do the whole whipping round staunton island thing there... but VCS wont even get a PS2 release so i can't see it going to PC

flying the dodo is just sweet :)

Ruu wrote:
    Play.com have Vice City Stories due for release on 03/11/2006 on the PS2 afaik.
    Oh music to my ears. Have you got a link?

• Advertisement

DarthWraak wrote:
    Hmmm.....I meant a link confirming that it was to be available for the PS2. Until I see such a link (reliable source) I refuse to get my hopes up.

Advertisement