Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bandon Roundabout Traffic lately in mornings?

Options
  • 04-10-2006 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea what is going on lately at the Bandon road roundabout every morning, traffic is backed up from 8 onwards coming in from Ballincollig bypass????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 obrienb

It's backed up no matter what direction you are coming from. It's been getting worse year after year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

yes as my car is generally parked on bridge over N25 onto pouladuff rd. you can see that the bandon road roundabout is certainly getting worse,the two roundabouts on N25 between tunnel and end of ballincollig bypass do so much to enhance your driving experience by keeping you on the DC longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i think they changed the light sequence on it..? they did on the sarsfield roundabout anyway afaik.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

they changed the lights on the kinsale road interchange now too :) means i get to wehre i want to go faster, huzzah

Advertisement