Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1.6 med- high tuned cars

Options
  • 05-10-2006 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

ok in march im planning on gettin a 1.6 either levin BZR, Colt mivec or a pulszar vzr..... i dont do much driving during the week as im a apprentice and am usually picked in the mornings, but on the weekend i could drive up to 100-150 miles.. so im not a total speed freak but i like to have it...... dont we all :rolleyes: ..... so as stated earlier im a apprentice second year [330 a week] in order of preference which cars above would be heaviest on fuel... in terms of what i want to buy it would be
    1.Levin
    2.pulszar
    3.Colt.....
    thanks
    Aurin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 tart

I have a Levin bzg normal drivin im gettin about 35-37 miles to the gallon, generaly over the 30 mark anyhow, me mate has a mivec he was doin about the same but he drives like a little bitch, if your looking for something fast that won`t break the bank get yourself a Kei car, 650cc turbocharged/supercharged cost €150 a year on tax, Cheap to insure and to run an will beat the pants off most 1.5civics and with a bit of tunning can beat the pants off skylines well upto about 60mph anyhow.

Advertisement