Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are the chances of pregnancy??

• 05-10-2006 4:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

me n my gf just ''did it'' today...we did not use a condom but i pulled out and her period isnt over until tomorro...whatr the chances of pregnancy??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Theres always a chance when you are not protected, even if you did pull out and her period wasn't over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

hbthemoney wrote:
    me n my gf just ''did it'' today...we did not use a condom but i pulled out and her period isnt over until tomorro...whatr the chances of pregnancy??

With unprotected sex there is always a risk of pregnancy albeit significantly reduced because of the stage she is at in her cycle. Get the morning after pill as a precaution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

As Miss Fluff said, go get a morning after pill. You have 72 hours after sex to take it, so it isn't too late. But the sooner she takes it the better. You can get pregnant at anytime in your cycle and pulling out doesn't really mean anything. While the chances aren't high, there is a risk so make sure she goes and gets it. You should go with her if she wants and do all you can to look after her as she may feel a bit crap after taking it.

And if you are both tested and in a monogamus relationship and do not like using condoms you need to find an alternative. Your girlfriend can talk to the doctor about it when she gets the morning after pill. She can get this from her gp, or look here for your nearest family planning clinic; http://www.ifpa.ie

You two really need to take responsibility for yourselves. It's not exactly the same situation but take a look at this thread from last month
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054986538&referrerid=&highlight=pregnancy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

High enough to make the MAP a good idea.

Low enough that you don't have to start deciding on names you both like yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

hbthemoney wrote:

Now then, seeing as everyone else gave you the answer your were looking for next time use a condom you nitwit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

hbthemoney wrote:
    Pulling out is not an alternative to condoms because there may be love-juice seeping out also during sex, not just at the climax.

Btw, I like how this was posted at "Today, 04:10" :D

Advertisement