Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Armani Suit

• 05-10-2006 9:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

How much can one expect to pay for an Armani suit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Alot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

From e1,000. Having said that there was one in TK Maxx in St Stephen's Green last week for e450

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Head into Brown Thomas, they've plenty in there. I think I've seen them in the sales too if you're willing to wait.
    They'll tailor them for you too. I haven't bought one myself but was surprised at how cheap some of them were in there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭katiemac

If you have to ask the price forget it!!!
    Way out of your league boy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

rb_ie wrote:
    Head into Brown Thomas, they've plenty in there. I think I've seen them in the sales too if you're willing to wait.
    They'll tailor them for you too. I haven't bought one myself but was surprised at how cheap some of them were in there.
    Yeah thats where I first seen them about a week ago, didn't check them out at the time, sister's wedding next June, want to turn a few heads. ;P

I'm willing to pay up to €1000

Ah you've plenty of time so. Go in and have a look around, if theres nothing in your price range there certainly will be in the sales so you'll definately be sorted by June.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

If you are willing to pay €1000 then the only place to go is Loius Copeland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I'm with Bateman. Louis will sort you out.

Anyway, if it's a wedding shouldn't you be in black tie?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

fish-head wrote:
    I'm with Bateman. Louis will sort you out.

Anyway, if it's a wedding shouldn't you be in black tie?

Why buy somthing you may never wear again though, or rarely.
    My own sisters wedding was last weekend and the only people in *proper* blacktie were the groomsmen, photographer (damned cute he looked in it too rarr! ;) ) and speakers.

Besides, after the hour in the church, the rececption (piss-up) everything only ends up with somthing spilt on it or crumpled up needing serious dry-cleaning. (Sods law).

Be better buying a smart well cut suit that you can wear again in other situations.

B

Be better buying a smart well cut suit that you can wear again in other situations.

I agree, a good suit is well worth investing in.

Advertisement