Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oz

• 05-10-2006 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

How many seasons did Oz run for? I have seasons 1 through 6 but I'm not sure if there are any more....

Such a brilliant show, even my younger sister has started watching it...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

6 seasons. Was watching them right through from Season 1 with my girlfriend recently, until she dropped and broke my harddrive, halfway through Season 4.

AAARGH!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

HavoK wrote:
    even my younger sister has started watching it...

is it only me that thinks letting her watch oz is a slight bit wrong?

should be getting series 6 on dvd in the next few days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

Trippie wrote:
    is it only me that thinks letting her watch oz is a slight bit wrong?

should be getting series 6 on dvd in the next few days

I guess it depends what age she is?

I was hooked on Oz when it was shown on TG4 on Thursday nights, it's an amazing programme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

haha it was like a screen test for people in LOST

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

danniemcq wrote:
    haha it was like a screen test for people in LOST

Keller, Father Ray, Shirley on death row, Shillinger are all in one or other of the Law & Orders. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

If you've got "exeunt omnes", you've got them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I only started to watch Oz because it was TG4 late at night - don't know why it was never on any other channels, it was absolutely brilliant.

Commerically, was it a big success? Does anyone know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

HavoK wrote:
    don't know why it was never on any other channels, it was absolutely brilliant.

Commerically, was it a big success? Does anyone know...

C4 and E4 also showed it

not sure how successful it was but why wont they release the damn thing on Region 2 (my dvd player doesnt do other regions. cannot find a code for it)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

i also have 1-6 seasons and am re-watching them at the min, used to watch it on tg4 and loved it!

was such a good show!!

Advertisement