Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pointers needed to make my 'own' SP mod

Options
  • 05-10-2006 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Downloaded a map the other day (Battleaxe 2008, I think it's called), which is basically a BF1942 map re-jigged & nav-meshed for BF2. Grand in SP/MP etc.

Now, thing is, it's got MEC vs Europe, with Euro small arms, but US vehicles (choppers/M1s/APCs/HMMVWs).

Question: how is it that I can play with Euro small arms and uniforms, considering I have no expansion packs (SF/Euroforce/Armored Fury)?

And is there any way to include the Euro weapons for vanilla BF2 SP maps or, even better, somehow (using the unlock.cpy hack?) let a player choose different Armies' weapons at kit select stage in SP mode?

[Note to mods and I emphasize: I'm asking in respect of [u]SP only[/u], I'm not looking for pointers to cheat/hack/etc. in online play]

Advertisement