Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Miracle of Toilet Paper

Options
  • 05-10-2006 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

I did a search and this was posted 2 years ago so I don't think there'll be too many complaints if I post it again for the benefit of those who haven't seen it before.

THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.
    "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds"
    Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.
    "How long will this take?" I asked.
    "They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies.
    I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"
    Without missing a beat he says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not bad but old, as OP says.

A new ending tho, with the epilogue. There is a tendency now to take old jokes and add on to the end, like above. I've seen it in this forum several times. It does not really add anything to the joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Not bad. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

:d

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Remove the last line.

Advertisement