Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastnetbroadband Anybody?

Options
  • 05-10-2006 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hey!
    Just had Digiweb out again to test my location again as some building work had been done and as a result some trees had been cut down and had hoped there might have been a chance that these had been the cause of my poor signal but to no avail, can pick up the base station but no signal.
    On the way home i noticed that a house less than half a mile from me had an access point so i droped in and asked from who they were geting there signal and it turns out to be www.fastnetbroadband.com. Does anybody here use them? i've not heard of them before, which in many ways is a good thing and hope to god they can do something for me. I've just sent a mail to try and get a site survey done for there Fastzone Wireless Services for the home as the business package is not yet running in this area. Any feedback welcome.

Comments

Advertisement