Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost

• 05-10-2006 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Would anyone happen to know where I could download the new lost episode from???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

downloading episodes is illegal, and therefore it would best for you and boards.ie to go elsewhere for this information. Im not tryin to be a smart ass, its just you could get boards into trouble and we dont want that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

* Don't ask where you can download TV shows or give any links to them. Infact try to stay away from discussion of downloading altogether.

* Any repeat offenders of these rules, will result in them being banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Kids these days. Firstly not knowing where to get it, then being stupid enough to ask here...... I don't know, school isn't teaching the important stuff obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

Lump wrote:
    Kids these days. Firstly not knowing where to get it, then being stupid enough to ask here...... I don't know, school isn't teaching the important stuff obviously.

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Lump wrote:

Yeah, they could at least ask in the right forum :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

ElNino wrote:
    Yeah, they could at least ask in the right forum :D
    The difference being if he asked that in the 'Lost' forum.. he'd be banned so fast his clothes would go outta style!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭SoSueMe

basquille wrote:
    The difference being if he asked that in the 'Lost' forum.. he'd be banned so fast his clothes would go outta style!

That is just so very funny. Ha ha. Clothes go out of fashion genius.:rolleyes:

Advertisement