Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club finally announce details of ticket exchange scheme!

Options
  • 05-10-2006 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Details

Basically, ST holders can make their seat available for games (to club members only) that have sold out, receiving 75% of the face value of the seat in return. An admin fee of £15 also needs to be paid up front for use of the scheme.

Personally I'm more likely to ship my ticket out through my contacts, but one or two of you may be interested. Think its better to do it privately, you'll get more money and you'll probably be doing a mate a favour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Possible Wham option - nothing to loose as I see it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Yeah mate, may have to make use of it. I'd rather see it go to our mutual friend for him to ship on, but I really don't thrust that shower of bast*rds in An Post again...:mad:

Advertisement