Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back row of houses in Charlesland Park

Options
  • 05-10-2006 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone else is waiting to move into or has already moved into the houses at the back row of Charlesland Park. We are waiting for practical completion, originally our date was mid Oct., though each week we inquire the finish date is moved out a week. Our most recent date is mid Nov. Had anyone any idea of how fast / slow they are moving.

Thanks,

Ger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 AshBy

Hi Ger,

My snag date was supposed to be the first week in October for the duplexes at the back of CP, and I was told on Friday afternoon that it's now the end of Oct. Was out at the site yesterday morning and they still seem to have a lot of the ground works, utilities connection left to do. A little disconcerting seeing incomplete pipeworks, gaping in the open air by no. 322! Doesn't inspire you that they'll finish any quicker than the latest dates give!

Take care,
    Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

we've bought on the very back row and were told that we wouldn't be snagging until the last week in october. already live in the grove and remember how late we were the last time - kept getting pushed out because of bad weather (?!) so not holding breath.

on another note am getting very anxious about this boundary wall. has anyone else seen it from the perspective of the back garden of one of the houses or are you looking at it from the road? how high do you reckon it is if you're standing at the end of the garden?

haven't been able to get access to the site yet. has anyone else? i'm happy to lash up some plants to cover it but the thought of a horrific slope and no light in the back garden is pretty crap.

i also presume we are getting some kind of green area out the front - does anyone know what that will look like?

Advertisement