Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HELP! I need someone with a DVD Recorder ASAP!!!!!!!

• 05-10-2006 6:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭

Hello everyone,
    €10 and a blank DVD-R to the first person that can record "Dispatches", Channel 4, 9PM tonight, 1 hour long and post it down to me!

I need it on DVD, cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

If it's repeated at all then I can record it no problem. Just saw the thread a bit too late :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

If it's repeated at all

www.radiotimes.com

WEDNESDAY 11 OCTOBER
    Documentary
    Dispatches
    3:10am - 4:00am
    Channel 4
    VIDEO Plus+: 5862614
    Repeat, subtitles

The Data Theft Scandal

The current affairs series investigates the call centre security failures which allow personal financial details to be stolen and illegally traded. In a year-long undercover investigation, Channel 4 News reporter Sue Turton infiltrates criminal networks who trade the confidential information of British consumers for large profits in India.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

If anyone can do this for me id be very grateful!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭afatbollix

i have this show.. pm me what you want me to do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Tis OK I got sorted but thanks for your generous offer!

• Advertisement
Advertisement