Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best phone out there....

• 05-10-2006 8:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

....what is it? (sorry should have said favourite to late to change it)

For me firstly its would have to be a sony ericsson because of all the features they pack in to a small phone and for the quaility of the phones.

My favourite would have to be new w850i the only draw back being the camera

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

Why the camera?

I like Nokia, I have the N70, it is a little chubby but I like this type of phone S60 with a decent camera. I'd like to see Nokia squeeze a S60 series phone into a smaller phone, but I like the screen size on the N70...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

its not autofocus and doesnt take pics anywhere near as well as other 2mp auto focus cameras. But i would use the phone for music mainly

the n70 is a nice phone but would love to get my hands on the n95 when its out sony ericsson doesnt come anywhere near to this phone but its not much of a looker either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

For me, it would be the yet-to-be-released-here Nokia N73 or the Palm Treo 750v (vodafone only for now, but supports UMTS 850/1900/2100 and GSM 850/900/1800/1900 as well as IRDA and BlueTooth. This model runs Windows Mobile but a PalmOS version will follow I am sure. Pity its not available in Ireland yet ¬_¬

Both of these should be good for music playback and the N73 has a 3.2Mpx AutoFocus camera.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,618 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

sony ericsson k800i is up there with the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭maxitwist

would love to get my hands on the n95 when its out

well you might not want it once you see the price tag $799, and would probaly be more then that in euro's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭PH4T

....what is it? (sorry should have said favourite to late to change it)

For me firstly its would have to be a sony ericsson because of all the features they pack in to a small phone and for the quaility of the phones.

My favourite would have to be new w850i the only draw back being the camera

I have a P990i which is the best phone I've ever had. 3G, touch screen, can edit word and excel documents and while not hi tech, radio is handy

Advertisement