Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tony De Vit......Master or masterbator??

• 05-10-2006 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I keep hearing everyone blowing his Trumpet...."Oh yeah De Vit"s a fcking legend" & "De Vit was the bizzness BUT i was around at that time & just cant get on this Tony De Vit bandwagon........The only tracks i ever liked off his was Lets Rock,Housework & 99th floor elavotors which is the only one i have ever bought of his........i would go as far as say that he ruined Dance music about 97/98 with his 100mph thoughtless junk,i have lost count of the number of remixes that he did that were a disgrace to the original track,literally sounding nothing like/bearing no resemblance at all to original pieces.....His remix of Subway26 Vtracks for instance stinks....any half decent trax that came out guarenteed within a month he would of released some joke of a remix of it,because of his health condition no one would pull him aside and say"hey Tony..thats fcking brutal) for fear of upsetting him.....Certainly thats how it comes across to me.......Granted he could DJ a club but producer....DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

different strokes for different folks tbh...
    There isn't one track or remix of his on this tribute mix that I dislike in the slightest.

Fair enough though, he also released a lot of ****e...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Mneh... can't really be bothered arguing with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

thread locked.

Chalky banned for one week for offensive remarks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement