Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart?

Options
  • 05-10-2006 10:44pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭

th_Smart.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭matdabomb

I am sorry but i dont see the humur in that, Pritty Pathetic if you ask me tbh

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Ah well at least some of us have a sense of humour...

And can spell:p

Mik

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

matdabomb wrote:
    I am sorry but i dont see the humur in that, Pritty Pathetic if you ask me tbh

Indeed I think the graphic describes the post very well and I dont think I have ever seen a more obnoxious signature on here:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

well you can take comfort in the fact that it downloaded faster on to smart customers screens now that they are getting 3mb extra till the new year for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

well you can take comfort in the fact that it downloaded faster on to smart customers screens now that they are getting 3mb extra till the new year for free.
    PWNED.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭matdabomb

Sorry guys for my stupid post earlier i was sorta looking through all the threads and reply and just was kinda angry at eircom and stuff. So sorry. Yeah now that i am cooled i do kind of see a funny side to it but seeing as everyone is getting 3 megs free I see that as being SMART. Anyway GG

Regards
    Matthew

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

No Probs man;)
    I was just trying to make light fun of the occasion.

And fair play to Smart for the 3MB thing

Advertisement