Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good cattery in or near Dublin?

Options
  • 06-10-2006 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

What's the very best and nicest and safest and most secure and healthiest cattery in or near Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭flynnc

i will post a number tomorrow i am in work at mo i use a cattery near enfield but they pick up the cat but you can always go and see cattery first yourself
    the cats have a great time with Gerry and are alway looked after so well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

That sounds good. I'd go and check it out first, of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭flynnc

gerry mcginn tel 046-9553300 if he out with the cats leave a mgs he will call you back

Thanks, flynnc

Hmm, looks like the neighbours may be minding; apparently cats have to have had their shots a fortnight ago to be kept in most catteries.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

If you have willing neighbours then it's much better all round to leave the cats at home with someone calling in to care for them.

It's just with Hallowe'en coming up...

Advertisement