Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important - 5 day cooling off period

Options
  • 06-10-2006 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭

Now that Smart seems to be back and is offering a free speed upgrade:D if you have signed up with another ISP for your BB don't forget that you have a 5 day cooling off period. Apparently Eircom have been over zealous when it comes to "winning back" Smart customers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Lindaloo

Would your faith in Smart not be rocked by what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

A bit, but I'm willing to risk it as up to now their service has been second to none. Maybe comreg will finally get around to forcing proper landline number porting which would go a long way to ensuring Smart,s future - but I somehow I doubt it. Don't forget even people who don't subscribe to Smart owe them a lot for shaking up the market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I'm glad to see them back :D

Well done Smart for "sticking it to the man" :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Lindaloo wrote:
    Would your faith in Smart not be rocked by what happened?

A bit but I'm glad I stayed the extra day or two.
    eircom have damaged the Smart brand and that is what they wanted to do (I know Smart have to take some of the blame too)
    The alternative is giving money directly or indirectly to that shower of thieves at eircom, so Smart get my vote - eircom's underhand winback fiasco may have got them some customers but I hope journo's pick up on what they attempted to do this week and expose the rottenness of them and eirComReg and the useless Minister of Telecommunications.

Advertisement