Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Official Lost Podcast feed?

• 06-10-2006 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/podcast.xml doesn't seem to be there anymore
    I can't watch the new video podcast on the site, probably for the US only, and can't get it through iTunes because i'm on linux

any ideas? been searching for about an hour:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I watched it yesterday via the Lost page on the ABC site. Pity it is in this format now, as I preferred to download them to my MP3 player and listen offline.

And Damon Lindelof reminds me even more of Beavis & Butthead when you get to see him snigger at his little jokes!

But it was a cool podcast, they actually revealed stuff about the show, where normally they would just take the piss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Watched it here fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭aidan_r

got it working now, it's a flash thing, it won't load with flash 7
    with firefox + wine + flash 9 it's playing now, thanks

Advertisement