Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In search of Mick Brown on the net.

Options
  • 06-10-2006 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi,

Do any of you Trad-lads know or ever hear of a guy called Mick Brown? He's a great fiddle and guitar player. A Dubliner by birth, but he and his partner have now made the hills of Southwest Donegal their home.

I used to play in his old pub "Teach Toms" from time to time years ago when I was just starting out. Him and Siobhan gave me alot of encouragment with my music and we were great friends there for a while. But since we've moved to Dublin and the pubs closed down I never get a chance to catch up with them anymore.

Well, all I'm after is an email address or a link to send him the few tunes I've just recorded. If not, sure I'll have to call into him in person next time I'm home!

Cheers

Advertisement