Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AFT Release 1.2. All networks. New Features.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

All systems go again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

dal wrote:
    I installed it in "games" and then created a shortcut to games. This way, from the home screen, all I have to do is press left and then enter (aft should be the first on the list of games).
    Same works with Applications if you set the shortcut to the Applications link in your Organiser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Webmonkey wrote:
    All systems go again :)
    Very nice, gonna get MT sorted out now too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

It isn't working for me at the moment nor is the o2 site.

I think o2 trying to block again. Once o2 site starts responding properly i'll have a look into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Webmonkey wrote:
    I think o2 trying to block again. Once o2 site starts responding properly i'll have a look into it.
    Are they actively blocking AFT?? Or just the post data page called upon by web text when requested from outside their domain?

I get server unavailable again on o2 now, but during the time the AFT crew said o2 was down, it was working for me, now vice versa..

They were blocking the IP's. You mean its working for you now? Cause we saying it not.

Right i got o2 working there again. I hope they won't go trying more tricks to stop us :( - see how long it lasts anyways.

Working for me now anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Excellent. Nice work again. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭mcguyver

Have it working on O2 motorola but getting charged 1c per text whats the story with that? using pp.internet?

mcguyver wrote:
    Have it working on O2 motorola but getting charged 1c per text whats the story with that? using pp.internet?
    Sounds about right for peak time. Should cost about .25 cent during the weekend.

Do they have Peak and Off Peak for Data?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭dal

mcguyver wrote:
    Do they have Peak and Off Peak for Data?

I don't think they do actually. It should be the same all the time as far as I know. I know that there are different GPRS setups that you can use, where one costs 1c per message and another is much less. Users of AFT have talked about it before (in either this, or the other AFT thread), but I can't put my hand on the post right now.

Do a search for pp.internet on boards and you might find it.

dal wrote:
    I don't think they do actually. It should be the same all the time as far as I know. I know that there are different GPRS setups that you can use, where one costs 1c per message and another is much less. Users of AFT have talked about it before (in either this, or the other AFT thread), but I can't put my hand on the post right now.

Strange, i seem to get charged more during the day than weekends and evenings, though i might be imagining this!

Any Ideas DAL search doesnt seem to be working today

o2 temp down. Should be back soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

dal wrote:

afaik all data on o2 is 1c per kb on payg. but most of the time i get 0.0 for the data transfer anyway and sometimes grps unsuccessful in the log even it sent grand..

Im getting charges up to 3 cent for a text secure connection is dissabled any ideas?

put my sim in an old phone that doesnt use pp.internet works fine any ideas? come on guys

• Advertisement

mcguyver wrote:
    put my sim in an old phone that doesnt use pp.internet works fine any ideas? come on guys

Was it still 3 cents on the old phone? Are you billpay or payg?

old phone no charge I think 1 c after I sent a couple, nokia 6230i using pp.internet and moto v300 anything from 1 to 3 c depending on how long it was? and other setting so you dont have to use isp?

mcguyver wrote:
    old phone no charge I think 1 c after I sent a couple, nokia 6230i using pp.internet and moto v300 anything from 1 to 3 c depending on how long it was? and other setting so you dont have to use isp?

This definitely came up before but I can't remember what the solution was or whether there was one. You will have to search through the other AFT thread.

on page 15 now still nothing works with 6230 no access point but not 6230i

oh sorry im on o2 speakeasy

Went through every page no solution But i did see some other users with the same problem using the same phone did anyone get to the bottom of this?

It is still not back working for me, is it back for anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,026 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Nope, not working here either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Working fine for me on O2. My wife is going on a girly shopping trip to New York soon:( and I've installed AFT on her phone (O2 post pay) in an effort to save some money! Does anyone have an experience using it in the US? From what I can figure out it should cost roughly the same to use as it does here based on these US roaming rates from the O2 website:

Data (gprs) €9.71 Cingular €11.75 CBW per MB

Or maybe I've calculated wrong - it's late + I'm very tired!

• Advertisement

jees i wouldn't count on AFT at this time, things are crazy!, maybe few days things settle back again

Advertisement