Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test : Provisional Licence expiring?

Options
  • 06-10-2006 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hello,

I have my driving test on the 16th October. Have already applied for the renewal of my provisional licence. But people in motor taxation office say that it is taking 3 weeks to process the licence.

Is there any way around this?

Many thanks for any suggestions,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 eamon1

If you go to motor tax with your letter saying you have a test they should do it for you asap. You may need to insist a little!!!!! but don't leave without it. If your in Dublin go to nutgrove shopping centre. BRING 2 PASSPORT PHOTOS.
    GOOD LUCK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Aceform wrote:
    Hello,

I have my driving test on the 16th October. Have already applied for the renewal of my provisional licence. But people in motor taxation office say that it is taking 3 weeks to process the licence.

Is there any way around this?

Many thanks for any suggestions,

mine was sent by return of post from cork....

Advertisement