Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Air Soft AUG For Sale

• 06-10-2006 12:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭

Air Soft AUG For Sale
    Hi Guys I have a scale 1:1 brand new Steyr AUG Air soft rifle. Fires 260fps and is an exact replica. It is brand new with around 8000 bullets (.20g) the handle is slightly damaged but nothing some black tape couldn't fix. it is semi and fully automatic. Full metal gear box. €100 O.N.O. Tokyo Marui Compatible Steyr AUG AEG Full-Auto Airsoft Gun

Details:
    Tokyo Marui Compatible Steyr AUG AEG Full-Auto Airsoft Gun
    Metal parts include: Barrel (inner), sight, trigger guard, trigger, gun frame, magazine clips, magazines, butt stock plate
    1:1 Scale replica of the real Steyr AUG
    Magazines are Tokyo Marui, Classic Army, and G&G compatible
    # 8.4v battery and charger included
    # Adjustable hop-up system with functional hop-up adjuster switch
    Capacity 50 rounds
    260 fps w/ .2g
    Effective range: 120+ feet
    Comes with orange tip
    Manufactured by CSI in China

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

you got any pics, where abouts are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭SlyRax

Here's a pick of the exact gun (Mine has some black tape on the handle where it' c cracked, It actually looks cooler) I'm based in clondalkin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

cool, from carlow, but i work in citywest.

when would you be free to let me have a look and a test?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭SlyRax

During the week Wednesday evening. Weekends Sunday. Let me know so I can give it a charge.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement