Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a picture - Greystones

Options
  • 06-10-2006 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'm looking for a picture of the Catholic church in Greystones. St Patricks I think it might be called? I've looked on the net and couldnt find anything, so if anyone could help that'd be great! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Trixie1

It's called the Holy Rosary, and they have their own web site if you google it. St. Patricks is the pretty church of Ireland one on the hill. There is also another catholic one in blacklion, greystones, I think it is st. killians.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Billiejo

Does St Killians and Holy Rosery parishes have primary schools attached and what would be the feeder Secondary schools for both please.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

'Generally' (due to their proximity) St Killians is attached to St. Kevin's NS (formally a boys-only school) and St. Laurence's NS (which ends at 2nd class), and Holy Rosary is attached to St. Brigid's NS (girls-only from 2nd class up).

The local secondary school is St. David's Holy Faith, which is also attached to the Holy Rosary.

Advertisement