Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation

Options
  • 06-10-2006 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭

Prob wrong forum, if there is one but.....

Two professionals looking for accomodation in City centre/glasnevin/phibsboro area, or one other person to live there. fed up of daft.ie, no luck so far. if anyone knows of anywhere or is also looking for a place that needs others to live in, all help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

(EDIT - probably best in Accomodation forum, which I only noticed now)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭WunderFull

I know someone with three rooms going in Glasnevin in the next couple of weeks, about €100/week but huge rooms. Send me a PM if interested.
    Alternatively I could live in Phibsboro, I'm also looking for accommodation. God dang I just let a house go a few days ago, €105 a week but beautiful newly redone house.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

The scenario changing as ever slightly. Now looking for a 3 bedroom place close to city centre as possible. This really is mission impossible. I was told it would be hard enough but not this tough!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Trilla wrote:
    The scenario changing as ever slightly. Now looking for a 3 bedroom place close to city centre as possible. This really is mission impossible. I was told it would be hard enough but not this tough!!

Any of These do....?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

anyone know of any decent hostels/places to stay for 2-3 weeks in Dublin? Found a great house that suits the 3 of us but not available until November

thanks

Trilla

Advertisement