Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what are they builiding

Options
  • 06-10-2006 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

can anyone tell me what they a building on the balliina road just as your leavin ballysadare there is a newly built wall before the pitch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

If you know the townland, enter it on Sligo Co. Council's planning search facility. Just delete Tubercurry. Failing that, you can get a link to it from the tab "View GIS". Put in the nearest location you know and follow the map along.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bettlebrox

Anyone know what is going at Lough Eske castle?

I was round there a few weeks ago and they had cleared all the trees and there was a digger there, I think it knocking down the out-buildings.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

bettlebrox wrote:
    Anyone know what is going at Lough Eske castle?

I was round there a few weeks ago and they had cleared all the trees and there was a digger there, I think it knocking down the out-buildings.

i beleive they are building a hotel there they're supposed to maintain frontage

Advertisement