Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connection to Master server reset

Options
  • 06-10-2006 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

woohoo 1st boards.ie 2142 error goes to me :D

Have yet to play longer than 5 minutes, altho with a broken hand im more having alook then playing.

Whats broken?

kdjac

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

KdjaCL wrote:
    woohoo 1st boards.ie 2142 error goes to me :D

Have yet to play longer than 5 minutes, altho with a broken hand im more having alook then playing.

Whats broken?

kdjac

Nope, I had that unique pleasure as mentioned in the other thread. Got cheated of a 1st position at the end of the match by it as well. This doesn't bode well in the longrun, players were already at risk by disconnects from the game server, and now they're at risk by disconnects from this EA master server...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

played it for 5 minutes , got disconnected 3 times , turned it off .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

jonski wrote:
    played it for 5 minutes , got disconnected 3 times , turned it off .

Might be getting worse with all the people starting to play, which just bodes worse and worse for this games future.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

ah dont worry lads they'll fix it with patch 1.45.67 in 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Oh, well at least I'm not alone :rolleyes: . EA master server be an elusive bitch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭cobrophy

does anyone get how the stars (gold silver bronze) work on this? cause they dont seem to go to the top scorers. also whats the last column on the leaderboard shown at the end?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

cobrophy wrote:
    does anyone get how the stars (gold silver bronze) work on this? cause they dont seem to go to the top scorers. also whats the last column on the leaderboard shown at the end?

Think the last column shows the k/d ratio for the round.

Not sure about the stars, didn't pay attention to them.

Advertisement