Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivors Back!

Options
  • 06-10-2006 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Okay lets finish last years survivor.

Its between Blush Blondie and Dajaffa

Here is the challenge :

Paddy Caroll has recently been appointed what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I assume it's PM based? I've sent you a PM anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Taoiseach!

Wait, who?

Oh wait, I'm not playing...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Oh yeah sorry. PM me the answer.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

oh oh i know i know!!! Pick me pick me!!!!!

Dagnabit, i'm not a survivor, i'm just a steph

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

asking a trivia question on the internet is an insult to everyones intelligence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I needed help :( Luckily I had sporting opponents, one of whom pm'd me to let me know survivor was back on and the other who helped me answer the question - thanks girls!

Okay you all got it right. Somone tell me whats better, putting the three in the vote or the one who answered last.

Thanks

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Knock-out. I reckon the last answerer should go.

*Gives thumbs down in Caesar stylee.*

Umm... what he said. :)

Okay blondie was the last to answer .

That leaves 2. Dajaffa and Blush.

Will think of something wild over the next few days . I expect full participation from both parties

• Advertisement

Can nobody else see how this system is slightly unfair. Since its practically imposibile to get the question wrong, what you would think would happen would be for the contestants to be told when the q would be asked in advance and then go on a speed basis, cos otherwise its just who happened to be online when

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Grimes wrote:
    Will think of something wild over the next few days . I expect full participation from both parties

Given our commitment in the food on your face task I think full participation is guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Can nobody else see how this system is slightly unfair. Since its practically imposibile to get the question wrong, what you would think would happen would be for the contestants to be told when the q would be asked in advance and then go on a speed basis, cos otherwise its just who happened to be online when

It's an element of chance which is ok because it's all just for fun. I'm sure* the last challange isn't going to be an online trivia challange.

*may not actually be sure

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Here look, are you ok these days? You're beginning to sound like some sort of equality liberatarian who's fighting the cause just because he wants to fight, but not because there is a cause.
    "The system" is a game. It's a bit of craic. You know those gameshows on TV...oh what are they called...ah, usually something like "Survivor" or something equally ridiculous. Well, sometimes they have these things called "quick-fire rounds".

"Ok folks, fingers on the buzzers for this one!" /Geordie.

Edit: messed up the quote tags - fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Here look, are you ok these days? You're beginning to sound like some sort of equality liberatarian who's fighting the cause just because he wants to fight, but not because there is a cause.
    Yeah you used to be more kaptain birdseye..fun craic soc auditor now now your more kaptain hook..scary stuff

Locky-locky?

China still cool. You pay later, later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Meh - not impressed :mad: Still I suppose I didnt know the answer myself so its fair enough

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement